Lookbook: Leather Crop Top
I mentioned in my leather pants lookbook post how much I love leather and if I could I would drape myself in it (just thought of George Costanza draped in Velvet). Well, I am not draped in it in this lookbook but since I have the leather crop top, I might just wear it with my leather pants for complete leather draping :) Look out for it!
I paired the leather crop top with wide leg pants from Victoria’s Secret. Love the look of wide leg pants if they are done right. See, there are rules (my own at least) to wearing them. Here are my how to wear wide leg pants rules that are not to be broken in my books when you decide to wear wide leg pants:
1. Wear them with high heeled shoes (absolutely no flats!)
2. Wear a top that leaves the waist exposed (crop top, tucked in blouse or shirt,cropped jacket).
3. If there are no belt loops on the waist band, Do Not Wear a belt. If there is, you already know the drill.
4. Make sure that the pants are really long, short wide leg pants are not a pretty sight.
5. Final rule, swing away with CONFIDENCE as you should, always! :)