Lasting after this V-neck sweater from H&M. Perfect addition to any Spring wardrobe.
1. H&M Sweatshirt
2. Lauren Merkin clutch
3. Jarin K double sided earrings
4. cropped jeans with slit
5. Vince Mules
1. This Chambray shirt would be perfect paired with flowy floral skirts or white shorts.
2. I love dangling earring. The shape on these is so unique, also a score that they don’t have back posts. I always lose earrings that have posts.
3. Ever since I saw Jennifer Aniston wearing this look (years ago!), I have been looking for a structured navy blazer with gold buttons. This might just do the trick.
4. I have seen these leopard print flats on the site, I hadn’t seen these worn by a model though and seeing them on a model definitely had me looking and loving. They are also perfect for work.
5. This anchor belt is great over summer dresses or cardigans.
6. My hunt for a white midi pencil skirt stops here. They also have the short version here, if you are not into midi skirts. The possibilities with this white pencil skirts are endless.
::: OUTFIT DETAILS :::
J-Crew denim shirt (get it here)
Kenneth Jay Lane necklace (get it here)
Citizen of Humanity jeans (get them here)
Brooks Brothers coat
Stuart Weizman pumps (get them here, on sale!)
Prada sunglasses (get them here)
I chuckled to myself when I just realized that these jeans brand I am wearing is called Citizen of Humanity. For years I have been referring it as Citizen for Humanity! We live to learn and also lean to live :). Their jeans are great though. I never thought I would be wearing my winter coat in May, I had then out them away but I guess Mother nature has different plans. I have been looking for a cobalt blue accessory or shoe. I figured that shoes would be too trendy so I settled for the necklace. Hope you all have a wonderful Memorial day!
You wouldn’t believe the price I paid for this ruffle hem baby, $15! The skirt is currently on sale at ASOS. They also have 20% off everything with code TAKE20 so; if you had items on your wishlist, now would be the best time to check them off. Happy Friday Everybody! I am currently coveting this yellow top and these shorts, all from the ASOS Africa collection. Also stalking this Isabel Marant like jacket from ASOS, the sizes keep popping back up every few minutes or so. Waiting for mine to show.