Pearls are no longer just reserved for our grandmas, the Royals or weddings. They are currently on trend on the Fashion scene and are back with a added modern twist; mixed with different metals and gems. I just love mixture of white pearls with gold, they have such a nice contrast. I also think although pearl earrings are trending right now; they will forever be a classic and exude elegance. Most of my go to everyday earrings that I have been wearing for years are dainty hook pearl earrings (for their ease of wear). So, you can never go wrong adding a pair of pearl earrings to your jewelry collection. Below are my top picks:
- Tory Burch Crystal drop earrings
- Stella + Ruby Glass Pearl Mini Hoop Earrings. These are great for everyday wear. A classic twist to the modern small hoop hearings. (currently 30% off)
- Kenneth Jay Lane Gold-tone faux pearl earrings. I think these would be great for evening wear, with hair pulled back or in a bun.(currently 50% off)
- Becks Jewels Swarovski-Pearl Mismatched Drop Earrings. I have these, just got them. I love statement earrings so the size of these is right up in my alley. I also like the edgy twist of the the mismatch.
- Madewell Agnes Pearl Earrings. These are one of my favorites. They remind me of my beloved Oscar dela Renta earrings that I wore here. Like many of my jewelry and accessories, they just disappeared from my closet (true story).
- Splendid Pearls Freshwater Pearl Dangling Earrings. These are an investment piece and have the most bank for your buck (current 84% off)
- Chloé Gold Darcy Earrings. If you are looking to invest in good hoop earrings, these are a good option. The pearls are understated, but still leaves an impact.
- SFA Oval Freshwater Pearl Drop Earrings. These are a good value, perfect for everyday wear. (currently 60% off)
- Sashi Double pearl earrings. These are an imitation of the Dior tributes. Love the blush pink on them. Fun fact: The Dior tribales were hot and trendy over 5 years ago and everyone thought they were a dying fade. Many consigned theirs after the trending wore off, but they are back! They are sold out at Dior. I think this is the same thing that will happen to the Gucci GG belt. Moral is: Fashion always recycles, hold on to the items that you love, even though they are no longer trendy on the Fashion scene. They will be back.
You can shop all your favorites from my favorites down below.
Happy Fashion Friday! Thank you for stopping by.