My great idea of a Valentines gift is something delicate, gentle and soft; all embodiments of what Valentines is about, Love. I have rounded up some items that I think will be very well received at Valentines..I hope. Let’s start:
1. If she’s too old for a teddy bear, you better get her a fluffy teddy coat. The teddy coats are on trend right now and this color pink shouts Valentines!
2. The first time I laid my eyes on these sneakers, I really thought they were the most beautiful sneakers ever made (maybe too exaggerated). There is a reason why these APL Techloom bliss sneakers made it to Oprah’s 2018 Favorite things list. I found that out for myself when I got a pair in blush pink early this year. Let me tell you, not only are these gorgeous, they are the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn (not exaggerating). Now, I want them in more colors. She or he (they have men’s) will thank you forever for these.
3. Get those pearls out. They are not only reserved for your grandma or for your wedding. They are currently on trend and are a classic. I love the contrast of the pearl white with the gold on these drop delicate earrings. (currently Extra 50% off) I think this will look great with your hair pulled back or an updo.
4. Hoop earrings are always my favorite. Love that these are not oversized so they can be easily transitioned from day to night. (currently Extra 50% off)
5. If you are into flower giving and your gift recipient is not that receptive, consider putting them in a nice vase, something she can keep after all the flowers are dead and gone. Love this ceramic vase that can blend with any type of decor (currently 20% off) .
6. Silk pajamas are not only for the Hugh Hefners of the world (may he rest in peace). Show me someone who doesn’t like silk pajamas and I will show you someone who doesn’t sleep. Restoration Hardware has these silk sayan pajamas in a variety of colors.
7. Isn’t the color on these agate coasters just so yummy. Not only are they pretty looking, they will do double duty protecting your furniture.
8. Anthropologie has some of the cutest housewares. I think most of their items are from independent artisans which can be seen by their uniqueness and beauty. Check them out if you are on the market for new ones. This cute mug with it’s blush pink color caught my eye. All their sale items are currently 25% off.
9. This Jonathan Adler Brass Elephant Ring Bowl (currently 25% off) has been on my wishlist for longer than it should. If you are not a ring person, you can use it as a trinket holder on your nightstand.
Shop all the item in my Valentines day gift guide and more below: